LLD ® L1 case straps
Two straps for lute cases • Does not scratch the paint of the case
• Light weight and heavy duty
• Adjustable from both ends to maintain central shoulder pad position
• Heavy duty plastic strap swivel rotary buckle hook and triglides slides
• Does not scratch the paint of the case
• 600 mm to 1000 mm adjustable length
• Strong 50 mm wide webbing for better weight distribution
• For use on all cases with existing ‘O’ and ‘D’ ring latches
• Supplied in pairs
Le Luth Doré® Case Straps
LLD® L1 Case Straps are made of a rugged, polyester, five-panel construction webbing style. With a breaking strength of 2.720 kl, it is made for outdoor use of all sort heavy case handles.
This 100% polyester webbing will not shrink, rot, mold, or mildew and contains UV inhibitors that prevent sunlight decay. Additionally, this webbing is very abrasion resistant and flame retardant. This material was originally built to meet or exceed specifications set for safety requirements, making it an excellent value for any application.
Our strap contains the same properties as automotive webbing strong seat belt.
Swivel design snap hook buckle is made of very hard plastic material that will not damage the case varnish. Snap hooks are perfect for hooking on ‘O’ and ‘D’ rings.
• Length: 600 mm to 1000 mm
• Width: 50 mm
• Quantity: 2 straps
• Break Strength: 2.720 kl
• Color: Black