These Website Terms and Conditions govern the relationship between Le Luth Doré ® and the User and apply to the Services offered by Le Luth Doré ® via the Website. These Website Terms and Conditions apply to Users of the Website located in France and any other country in the world. Le Luth Doré ® reserves the right to modify these Website Terms and Conditions at any time, without notice, it being understood that such modifications shall not apply to orders already accepted.
In order to use the Website, Users must be over the age of 18 and be legally capable of entering into a contract and using the Website in accordance with these Website Terms and Conditions.
You shall be financially liable for all use of the Website both in your own name and on behalf of third parties, including children, unless you can provide proof of fraudulent use not resulting from any fault or negligence on your part.
You also warrant the truthfulness and accuracy of the information provided by yourself or by any third party using your details on this Website.
Any fraudulent use of the Website's ordering service or which breaches these Website Terms and Conditions may result in our refusal, at any time and without notice, to allow access to the Services offered on the Website.
By using the Website, you undertake to respect the laws and regulations in force in France and, if applicable, in your country of residence.
You also undertake, in particular when using the Website, to:
- respect others' private lives;
- respect third-party intellectual property rights;
- refrain from posting illegal messages, information or data;
- refrain from stealing the identities of users of this website by using their passwords or by any other means;
- refrain from preventing or impeding the operation of the website in any way whatsoever and from interfering with its integrity;
- refrain from collecting data from and harassing other users of the website (in particular by sending unsolicited e-mails).